Reasons You Should Start Your Own Blog
Here are things to consider before you start a blog.
- Blogging is Easy
Yep. Blogging is actually
really-reallyeasy. The hardest part is setting it up but that’s not a problem. I will help u set it up If you are able to write emails, then you are also able to run a blog .
- Google Loves Blogs
When your blog is ready, Google crawls your pages and it will be listed on Google search. It means you will start receiving additional visitors from the search engines. Isn’t that great? Search engines help to bring new people to your blog that can become your new friends or future business partners
- Blogging Makes You a Better Person
Having a blog will surely make you a better person. Why? Well, blogging obviously improves your writing skills as well as communication skills. You will start thinking more intentionally about who you are and who you want to become. Furthermore, when you send a job application, many employers look for employees who have blogs and write openly about their life and opinion. So it would be a definite “plus” for you.
- Blogging Helps Other People You can spread your information and knowledge through blogging. you can even help other people with specific problems. Let’s say you have
about “mother care”. There are many women out there who are looking for help/solutions/ideas to raise up their children. Your knowledge or advice could be essential and very helpful. blog
- The same thing goes with any other blog topic. EVERY blog helps other people in their own way. I remember when I started to get emails saying “Thanks for providing such valuable information”. It was very heart-warming and I still remember the feeling! There is this feeling when you help someone solve a problem.
- You Can Make Money with Blogging You must have been heard or seen people who are making a lot of money by just blogging. Yes, it’s possible to monetize your
blog .It takes time, but once you have enough readers you will start making some small, yet passive income. When time goes by, your traffic numbers will increase as well as the income. many people earn their living from blogging. including me
- Self-promotion and New Opportunities When you have a blog you basically have a “tool” or a “channel” to promote yourself or make you look like an expert. You’ll be amazed how many people start to respect you and I know many cases when employers actually contact blog owner directly to offer working positions or joint venture opportunity. This will open you a lot of doors that you might have not been aware or dreamed of.
- Use Blogs To Stay in Touch Active people tend to have less time to sit on Facebook or any other social “chat-room”. Again,
blogcan help you to keep in touch with your friendscolleagues and relatives They can easily read everything about your activities, ideas andsuccess through your blog. Be wise and use this as a
tool . You Can Make the World a Better Place When you have a blog, you actually have a voice. This means you can spread out all the things you like or don’t like. And those things can help you to change the world.
- You have probably seen some blog articles or posts that have gone viral through Twitter and/or Facebook. Once they do that, they will get a lot of attention. Here’s an example
storyhow two young girls launched a blog post that helped to change their school conditions. For your information, they were only 9 and 13 at that time.
- Blog Can Help To Grow Your Business Does your company have a blog? If not, then you are missing a lot of it. Blogs can impart a lot of things about your company. For example, your potential clients can read interesting stories about your company success, ideas, strategies and even new products that might turn them into regular paying customers. That’s a huge opportunity that lot a of small and big firms are not using.
- Blogging Can Become Your Hobby If you have too much free time and you are constantly browsing on the Web then you should really consider starting a blog.
- You will soon get addicted to it (in a good way) and you will start learning a lot of things. So if you are bored right now then what are you waiting for? You will get a lot of good and new experiences, there is nothing to lose as a blogger.